Wednesday, August 22, 2012

5 Months Pregnant!!!

Hey everyone! Saturday marked 5 months pregnant for my husband, baby and I! We found out at the end of July that we will be having a baby GIRL and we could not be more excited! She is already loved by so many. We are so thankful for this amazing oppurtunity, as my she will be our first baby. My husband and I had actually been trying for awhile, when the Lord saw fit to answer our long time dream(prayer). That is where I have been. I have been on cloud 9, doing all the things it takes to get ready for our precious Princess! Time has gone by so fast in these 5 months, I'm treasuring every minute of this pregnancy. I have been tryly blessed to have a great pregnancy thus far. I absolutely LOVE being pregnant. It is the greatest feeling in the world. I could go on and on about pregnancy, and our baby girl but I'll get to baking. I still bake, b/c it's my passion and my therapy. It's been so hot here, that I find myself not wanting to turn on the oven. I plan to get back to this blog and baking now that it looks like the weather might be out of the 100's for a few days. Last night it was an amazing 71* and my husband and I had to ride with the windows down and enjoy the fall-like weather. Ok, well I hope everyone is doing well. I will leave you with a few pictures. We've been taking a picture every week since week 5/6 to show our progress. It so much fun! Here is my latest picture!
5 MONTHS PREGNANT!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! You still look gorgeous. Congratulations ahead of time.


    Regards,
    Gynecologist Tucson AZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. شرکت تلکا هاست پیشرو در میزبانی انواع وب سایت و هم چنین دارای انواع خرید هاست با کنترل پنل سی پنل میباشد.حتما از سایت ما دیدن کنید و از قیمت های مناسب برای انواع سرویس های وب و خرید دامنه ارزان شگفت زده شوید.

    ReplyDelete