Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

This past week I made 3 different batches of my Magic Cookie Bars! They were such a hit, like posted in my previous blog post. I did change up on of the recipes a little bit, by adding Honey Nut Shredded Wheat for the crust in place of the graham crackers! It was a great switch, just didn't stick together as well as the graham crackers.

Friday night we went on a camp out with the youth group from our church. I wanted to bring something to take along so I made homemade caramel popcorn. Recipe from Brown Eyed baker. It was something fun and tasty and the kids liked it! Then Saturday night I made some halloween cookies for my Children's church class on Sunday. They were chocolate break and bakes with white ghost in the center. I forgot to take pictures on everything, unfortunately b/c i had so much going on! That's pretty much what my weekend consisted of!

Hope everyone had a wonderful halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like there were some lucky people!

    I'm terrible about remembering to taking photos. We just want to hurry about and dig in. I am getting better (more patient) but I still only photography 50% of what I make.
    ~ingrid

    ReplyDelete